Google Search
Justia Law Firm Web Site Designs


Are you caring for a child that is not your biological child?  Do you need to provide some medical care or enroll them in school but cannot because you are not their parent or guardian?

Campbell Family Law can assist you in filing and obtaining Letters of Guardianship so that you can act as the child's legal guardian.  Once the court grants your Petition you may authorize medical care, interact with the child's school or other government agencies as the child's guardian.